Spectacles cleaning and care
A few hints on better spectacle care, including the spectacles with anti-reflection lenses:
1. Always take spectacles off with both hands.
2. Carry them in a case or make sure the lenses point upward at all times. In this way you will avoid getting scratches on lenses.
3. Lenses should not be exposed to temperatures above 40°C (car, sauna, hair-dryer, heaters, grill).
4. Clean the lenses in tepid water with a pH-neutral dishwashing detergent, then rinse them with running water.
5. Do not expose them to agressive substances and solvents.
6. When outside, clean your glasses with a cloth and a cleaning spray. The cloth should be made of micro fibre and always clean, so carry it in a case along with spectacles.
7. Micro fibre cloth can be washed (up to 40°C, no softener) and reused. The cloth has rubber on one side to enable a better grip, and helps clean the lens thoroughly. You can get the cloth at your optician!