Lenses for professionals
Protective eyewear achieves its purpose only if the users accept it and use it all the time. It is essential that corrective safety glasses have the same diopter as the user’s normal glasses, and that they meet visual and safety requirements at workplace. For the users aged over 45 it is important that safety glasses provide perfect vision at working distances.
Other specifics of the profession need to be taken into account, for example any danger of explosions, exposure to hazardous materials and strong light etc.
- lens material: unbreakable Trivex or Tribrid,
- material for strong sun: Trivex Transitions (darkens in the sun, clears indoors) or NXT with permanent darkening,
- lenses for users under 45:
- lenses for users over 45 with different diopters for far and near:
All lenses come with 100% UV-A in UV-B protection. All organic materials are scratch resistant.
We recommend additional coatings:
- Opal Ultra/UV anti-reflection coating for sharper vision and easier cleaning,
- NXT lenses have an option of outer reflection coating Mirror Silver, Blue, Gold, Red and Green.
Wondering about fogging? Both coatings contain a permanent self-cleaning layer called SuperClean, which reduces fogging. Water will quickly run from the lens surface and will not leave any stains. This coating is permanent and does not need to be re-applied.