The users are becoming more and more aware of how important is to protect the eyes against strong sunlight, which is why many users choose sunglasses with coloured dioptric sun lenses.
In Alcom we offer a wide variety of colours. All organic lenses can be coloured in:
- standard colours such as brown, grey and grey-green, with darkening from barely noticeable 10% absorption, to strong darkening of 80%,
- gradual colours, i.e. darker at the top of the lens, brighter at the bottom,
- Bicolour variant, where the top part is strongly coloured in one colour, and the bottom part is slightly coloured in another, brighter colour,
- the pattern of original, non-dioptric lenses in sunglasses,
- different fashion colours,
- medical colours for special purposes, e.g. post-operation status, photo sensitivity …
- contrastive colours, developed for special purposes in sports, work and specific professions.
All coloured lenses by Alcom offer 100% UV-A in UV-B protection.
What are the advantages for the user?
– quality colours and efficient and permanent UV protection,
– quality is checked with spectral analysis using an industrial photospectrometer,
– colouring and coating do not affect corrective characteristics of the lenses,
– we offer warranty on our products.
– if using colour patterns, the lens colour is identical to original sun lenses,
– for drivers a transition darkness (viewing through a bottom, clearer part enables safe driving in a tunnel),
– an option of using two colours – bicolour,
– we consider user preferences, e.g. the length of transition,
– unlimited number of colours and shades,
– we also colour thinned lenses, e.g. 167 over 85%,
– lenses can be coloured with medical filters.