Alcom – focussed on the user
Alcom is a Slovene company producing high-quality corrective lenses. We are an independent family company with over 20 years of experience in ophthalmology.
Seen as an excellent company by our clients, we are determined to offer you only the best, as quickly as possible and at affordable prices.
Our lenses are made according to your instructions, and your personal needs.
We are a provider of lenses with our own development and production – without agents and representatives – so we can guarantee good prices for excellent products and services.
We are aware that what is true today may change tomorrow. New technologies are full of new concepts, terms and parameters that can hinder understanding. Our team of experts aims to provide clear and understandable technical information.
Our main mission is to offer quality products and services for best possible prices. Each partner has a unique business strategy, which is why Alcom works as a provider of transparent solutions that enable customization to each customer, using different models and different levels of lens personalisation.
We know that only the best brands, which build on quality, expertise and reliability, survive on the market. This task is entrusted to motivated and trained experts who continuously expand their knowledge and follow the latest developments in the field.
In Alcom we constantly follow and introduce new technologies to the manufacturing of corrective lenses. We will send you regular updates about that – you are invited to subscribe to Alcom’s newsletter by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Of course, you can at any point unsubscribe from the mailing list.
The company deals with:
– development and manufacturing of corrective (dioptric) lenses,
– applying colour, hard coating and anti-reflection coating to lenses,
– mounting lenses into spectacle frames,
– sales and servicing of ophthalmologic instruments and edging equipment by Huvitz,
– sales of Cyclops measuring instruments,
– development and manufacturing of optical lenses for special purposes.
We deal in wholesales only, so please order our lenses with your optician.
Company headquarters, production, delivery:
Partizanska cesta 26
SI 4000 Kranj
N 46.250880° (N 46°15’3.17″)
E 14.366472° (E 14°21’59.30″)
Tel. SI: +386 4 20 18 233
Tel. AT: +43 720 776 007
Tel. DE: +49 89 614 29 690
Fax: +386 4 20 11 580
Mob: +386 40 663 660
WhatApp: +386 40 663 660
tehnical assistance: +386 4 20 18 240
e-mail for ordering: email@example.com
e-mail for general info: firstname.lastname@example.org
VAT number: SI60022396
Registered under id.: 3938263000
ABANKA VIPA d.d.
IBAN: SI56 0510 0801 3256 691
Kärntner Sparkasse AG
IBAN: AT90 2070 6045 0039 1661
Monday – Friday: 07 – 19
Saturday and Sunday: closed
Alcom is closed on following days of the year 2020:
- 2-shift manufacturing in order to meet short deadlines
- 3-12 hour delivery of lenses in stock
- 24-72 hour delivery for individual lenses with additional treatment
4. Modern technology
- partner in a new European research project Optician2020
- other partners include institutes, universities and two lens manufacturers
- the project involves the development and manufacturing of individual progressive and unifocal lenses
- Alcom will deliver individual lenses to partners in northern Europe
- since 2009 we have been developing nanoHDVision technology
- in calculation and lens manufacturing we use infinite number of points for better optical quality
- over 1.200.000 € invested in new technologies
- responsible dealing with waste
- recycling plastics, paper and chemicals
- in production we use bio-degradable detergents for lens cleaning
- energy recovery, water capture
- we have introduced nanoHDVision for better optical quality
- automatic progressive design takes into account information about glasses and ensures better vision
- fitting height 14 – 20 mm allows for more accurate calculation
- iSV – individual surface calculation and lens manufacturing even for unifocal lenses
- the latest generation of photo sensitive lenses Transitions Signature VII added to our catalogue
- we became a representative and an official service center of Huvitz diagnostic and refraction equipment and edging machinery
- we became a representative for Cyclops measuring instruments
- we are introducing a new production information system called LensWare
- we have been ISO 9001:2008 certified